The Garden Party 2022 Terms & Conditions
The Garden Party 2022 - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing tickets, you agree to our conditions of sale:
1. The management (Sussex Living Ltd) reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. The management reserves the right to make any cast or programme changes made necessary by unavoidable cause.
3. In the unlikely event we have to cancel this event, your tickets will automatically be transferred to a rescheduled date in the future.
4. Sussex Living reserves the right to make limited promotional offers below the full ticket price as stated on our official website: https://www.sussexliving.com/thegardenparty
5. Children aged 5 and under will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. These children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No other concessions apply.
6. No alcoholic drinks are to be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens) during this event. HAND SANITISER (250ml or less) for the purpose of sterilising hands is permitted.
7. Alcohol will be available to purchase from a licensed bar and will only be served to persons aged 18 or older. If you are aged under 25 please bring ID to ensure you are served.
8. In the interest of safety, no glass items (including bottles), barbecues/flaming torches, laser pens or items that could be considered a weapon, may be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens).
9. This ticket entitles the holder to general entry into Steyne Gardens. Persons with limited mobility and those who require use of an accessible toilet should pre-book access to the disabled area. There is no additional charge for this area, but it is only available by pre-booking. See contact details below.
10. No seating is provided, but you are welcome to bring a blanket and sit ‘picnic style’ or bring portable garden seats.
11. Generally, no pets may be brought into the event. However, assisted dogs are welcome within the disabled area.
12. Patrons who wish to leave and return during The Garden Party will be able to do so, provided you request a hand stamp, prior to your exit.
13. Persons will not be admitted to the event if in the opinion of the stewards, they seem to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
14. The management reserves the right to search anyone entering this event.
15. The Garden Party will be patrolled by SIA licensed security staff and Sussex Police. People exhibiting behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of others, or presenting a health and safety risk, will be required to leave the event.
16.Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience by attending The Garden Party. Images may be used by the management and its associates in any media, including the internet.
17. It is possible that the sound pressures may exceed 96dB at short peaks.
18. Tickets are strictly non-transferable
19. We reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions, should circumstances deem this necessary, see below.
We are hopeful that no Covid 19 restrictions will be reintroduced.
However, you should NOT attend this event if you are feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms, even if these symptoms are mild. For more information, please see: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Should new mandatory legislation be introduced (by national or local government) relating to Covid-19 or other significant and highly transmissible health risks, we will add any extra terms and conditions on our official webpage. Please check at https://www.sussexliving.com/thegardenparty-terms shortly before attending this event.
Sussex Living Ltd
Sussex Media Centre, Unit 4 Regent Business Centre, Jubilee Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9TL
Tel: 01903 221880 Email: email@example.com