We're Hiring! Vacancy For Commercial Content Creator Now Open
Total Sense Media is looking for a new Commercial Content Creator to take on an exciting new role within our growing digital company and sister brands. Based across Sussex and the Isle Of Wight, we broadcast and publish to hundreds of thousands of listeners and readers through our radio stations, monthly magazines, websites, online membership club and more. As part of our mission for 2022, we’re now looking to help our advertisers boost their own digital presence and we’re looking for someone to play a senior role in this exciting new project.
In this new role, you’ll develop relationships with a number of SME clients across our Sussex brands who are looking to build their digital presence. You will work with them to develop and manage their own marketing strategies and implement their content across a range of promotional platforms, including social media, newsletters, SEO advertising, online content and more. You’ll communicate with clients regularly and help to progress their own digital goals in line with our company values.
This is the perfect role for a public relations professional who has a passion for digital marketing, as well as an understanding of social media insights and website analytics. Aside from becoming part of our friendly and dedicated working family, we’ll offer you a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours, and invitations to our corporate and public events! The role will be based in our main multimedia hub in Burgess Hill with some home working flexibility.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Devise client PR plans and calendars and develop professional relationships
- Devise client social media strategies, campaigns and promotional emails
- Draft and distribute marketing emails and distribution of press releases
- Analyse client data using social insights and Google Analytics
- Liaise and speak with clients regularly to plan and offer feedback
- Develop an understanding of SMEs and the digital presence of smaller companies in Sussex
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of social platforms and SEO
- Experience of Facebook and Google paid advertising
- Experience of using social media for professional or educational purposes, including the use of imagery and video
- A form of Journalism or PR qualification at graduate level and at least 18 months experience in the industry
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Ability to write a range of social media posts, press releases, digital articles and more
- Confidence and ability to work with clients on a range of marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Social analytical skills is desirable but not essential
- Multimedia experience including video. Knowledge of graphics desirable but not essential
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 30 April 2022, although we may appoint before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.