WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Win A £50 Voucher For Bagelman Brighton
Huge congratulations to our winners, Thelma Wright, Elaine Dell, Linda Williams, Angelina Bradley and Catherine Cook!
Calling all bagel lovers - we've got FIVE £50 vouchers to give away, courtesy of delicious Bagelman in Brighton...
Having been a staple traditional bagel bakery for over a decade and many people’s favourite lunch spot in Brighton, Bagelman prides itself on its quality and variety when it comes to its bagels as well as its fillings, such as the famous Reuben and Lox Deluxe.
So, to celebrate the launch of their third store in St James's Street, Bagelman is giving away FIVE £50 Bagelman vouchers to the Hidden community!
It’s been 23 years since their first flagship store opened on Bond Street, and on August 29, it’ll be joined by a brand new shop at 108 St James’s Street.
To get in on the fun and to be in with a chance of winning one of five £50 Bagelman vouchers, all you need to do is fill in your details below and answer the following bagel question! We'll then post the winners right here following the closing date.
If you happen to be in Brighton on August 29 or want to be part of the action, join the Bagelman team on Bank Holiday Monday from 10am for a day full of scrumptious bagels and coffees. But get there quick - the first 50 people will receive a free coffee to accompany their delicious morning bagel!
The competition closes on Monday September 26 - best of luck!
Please note the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Hillingdon Retail Limited (company no.04376073), whose registered office is on 3rd Floor, 37 Frederick Place, Brighton, BN1 4EA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bagelman Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. The “prize” refers to x5 - £50 Bagelman vouchers which are redeemable in-store and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Only one voucher will be received per person.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Hidden County.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The closing date for entry will be midnight on the 26 September 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure to receive entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
10. Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
11. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition, such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these
terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and
whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
15. The winner's name, address, email address and phone number must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
16. The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at the point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
17. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
19. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.