Schools are now open, so we've brought you one of our favourite lunchbox recipes, enjoyed by kids and grown ups — simple Lunchbox Lasagnes!
All you need is:
- Three lasagne sheets
- Five tablespoons of grated cheese
- One egg
- Six tablespoons of bolognese sauce
- Oil or butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200 degrees celsius while putting a pan of water on to soften the lasagne sheets.
- Grease a muffin tin with a splash of oil or butter.
- Put the three lasagne sheets in boiling water.
- Mix the bolognese sauce with the egg.
- Once the lasagne sheets are almost cooked, take them out and cut them in half.
- Place your six lasagne sheet pieces into the muffin tray, shaped to create a bowl.
- Distribute the bolognese sauce mixture between the six lasagne bowls.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and pop in lunchboxes to enjoy.